Since kitchen is often the most visited part of the house, it needs constant cleaning that most us fail to give because of our busy schedules.
It is because of this that kitchen backsplash tiles are designed. They have two major roles – they can be great ornament and they can conceal the dust particles that build up in the kitchen.
Kitchen backsplash tiles are great decorations to experiment with because they come in wide availability. With backsplash, you can really discover the ornamental probabilities of stone, ceramic, metal and glass tiles so you don’t have to spend a fortune just to achieve an attractive design.
If you hired a personal interior decorator, he or she may give you a catalog of kitchen backsplash tiles so you can effortlessly choose the one that suits not just the theme of your kitchen but your personal taste as well.
The unique color choices include cobalt blue, vermillion black, oyster green, lemon yellow finish, grey and whitish shades. You can obtain different colors with a distinct polish finish.
If the choice of material is bothering you, well there is also a wide range of choices available for you. Porcelain, stone, stainless steel and ceramic are among others. Though a multitude of options are presented to you, it is always good to go for kiln baked, glazed tiles.
When it comes to shapes and sizes, you can choose the ordinary 4 x 4 inches square shape tiles. Hexagonal, rectangular and many other shapes are also offered.
And to fit the small uncovered areas, you can get hold of smaller tiles. Before purchasing, be sure to ask first for a complete array of available tile colors and shapes for you to make the right decision.
Offered in various designs, materials and colors, kitchen backsplash tiles are gradually gaining more popularity. Attractive backsplash tiles let you express your creativity by designing your kitchen and giving it a unique atmosphere that fits your needs and your personal preferences.
They help enhance the kitchen’s aesthetic value and increase the resale value of the entire house by making it visually more pleasing.
Another good thing about kitchen backsplash is that it doesn’t receive the type of wear and tear that a mudroom floor experiences daily.
Hence, these tiles don’t have to be as strong as other tiles. When selecting a kitchen tile, don’t be confined to the toughest tiles available in the market.
Try to play with colors and materials and you’ll just discover that there is really a wide assortment of tiles that can be utilized for backsplashes.
After purchasing, proceed now to the task of installing the tiles. You will surely be delighted of the fact that you can also employ backsplash tiles for your bathrooms and for your swimming pool surfaces.
So if you have excess tiles, they will never be wasted. You can also create diversity with your kitchen backsplash tiles by purchasing them in various shapes and colors.
Table of Contents
- Best 15 Kitchen Backsplash Tile
- 1. Travertine kitchen backsplash tile
- 2. Small butler’s pantry with herringbone backsplash tile
- 3. Marble Herringbone Backsplash
- 4. Spanish kitchen backsplash cement tile
- 5. Snow White Arabesque Glass Mosaic Tiles
- 6. Aqua tile kitchen backsplash
- 7. Glass Tile Backsplash Ideas
- 8. Kitchen tile backsplash inspiraton
- 9. Woodcraft penny tile backsplash
- 10. Natural Stone Backsplash
- 11. Kitchen backsplash tile DIY Countertop
- 12. Gray Green Kitchen Backspalsh
- 13. Kitchen tile backsplash ideas for white cabinets
- 14. Great backsplash Tile
- 15. Traditional Kitchen Backsplash Tile
Best 15 Kitchen Backsplash Tile
1. Travertine kitchen backsplash tile
2. Small butler’s pantry with herringbone backsplash tile
3. Marble Herringbone Backsplash
4. Spanish kitchen backsplash cement tile
5. Snow White Arabesque Glass Mosaic Tiles
6. Aqua tile kitchen backsplash
7. Glass Tile Backsplash Ideas
8. Kitchen tile backsplash inspiraton
9. Woodcraft penny tile backsplash
10. Natural Stone Backsplash
11. Kitchen backsplash tile DIY Countertop
12. Gray Green Kitchen Backspalsh
13. Kitchen tile backsplash ideas for white cabinets
14. Great backsplash Tile
15. Traditional Kitchen Backsplash Tile
Enjoy experimenting! You aren’t required to select your new kitchen backsplash tiles in just few hours. So try combining various colors and textures and feel free to blend various materials.
Remember that the kitchen backsplash has a very significant role to play in your kitchen – it is the one accountable for carrying in a harmony of texture, pattern and color to the rest of the kitchen members like the kitchen floor, the countertops and the cabinets.