One of the most essential areas in your home is the kitchen. As much as possible, you strive to create a comfy atmosphere in your kitchen area since you almost spend most of your time working therein.
When you decide to redesign the layout of your kitchen, you mostly pay attention to the walls, cabinets, sink, tiles, kitchen counters, and the likes. However, there is one thing that is always forgotten. And it is none other than the kitchen lighting design.
As you decipher the type of kitchen lighting design to employ to your kitchen area, it is important that you first come up with an idea regarding the atmosphere which you feel to have in the area.
There is an endless diversity of kitchen light design that you could choose from as you go shopping for it. The best part with it is that the lighting fixtures are generally affordable.
The kitchen lighting design is basically the last thing being remembered by homeowners. When talking about the budget assigned for the renovation or construction of the kitchen, they also opt to cut back the expenses designated for the kitchen lighting design.
Little do they know that this is one element that could also offer functionality to the area. Yet, if you would want to maximize the functional element of your kitchens, then do so with a good lighting. The best kitchen lighting design is something that actually blends with the ornamental details and architectural design of the kitchen room.
One very common fault that people commit when attending to the kitchen lighting design is to put a ceiling situated fixture so that the whole of the kitchen area would be lighted.
Having too much light scattered around the room would leave your brilliant kitchen design at a loss because of the overpowering light therein. The thing is there has to be the four kinds of lights that need to be employed in the kitchen lighting design. They are as follows.
The task lighting design. This kind of kitchen lighting design would give you sufficient light when you are reading your home recipes or chopping the vegetables. The ideal place to situate the task lighting is in between the head of the person and the work surface.
The ambient lighting design. This is the lighting design that would put up a warm glow to the kitchen area and then would soften the effect of the shadows so that those coming into the kitchen would feel readily welcomed.
The cabinets which do not go up directly to the ceiling would be the best place to mount the ambient lighting design. This is actually the type of lighting design which is often overlooked by many people.
The accent lighting design. This lighting design actually provides the dimension and depth to the kitchen area and then gives an accent to the fixtures especially those of the glass made front cabinets.
The accent lighting design often accentuates the collectibles, chinaware, and glassware sets inside the cabinets. The low voltage spotlights could also be better off used for the accent lighting design.
The decorative lighting design. This actually adds up some sparkles to the space in the kitchen.
Table of Contents
- Inspiring 20 Kitchen Lighting Design Ideas
- 1. Blending Kitchen Lighting Design by Joel Snayd
- 2. Modern Light Fixtures for Home Kitchens
- 3. Flush mount kitchen lighting design by lisa gutow
- 4. Well-Illuminated Kitchen With a Variety of Storage
- 5. Mirror Ball pendants provide unexpected sparkle
- 6. Love Those Layers
- 7. Pendant Perfection
- 8. Led Kitchen Lighting
- 9. Kitchen Island Lighting
- 10. Original Janell Beals kitchen pendants beauty
- 11. Kitchen Lighting by Susan Serra
- 12. White Kitchen Island
- 13. Kitchen sink lighting ideas
- 14. Incredible kitchen lighting ideas ceiling with pendant lamps
- 15. Industrial Style Kitchen Bar Lighting
- 16. Rustic Vintage Ageded Lighting
- 17. Kitchen Lighting Design by John Cullen Lighting
- 18. Kitchen skylight ceiling
- 19. Country Kitchen Lighting Design
- 20. Kitchen Track Lighting Ideas
Inspiring 20 Kitchen Lighting Design Ideas
1. Blending Kitchen Lighting Design by Joel Snayd
2. Modern Light Fixtures for Home Kitchens
3. Flush mount kitchen lighting design by lisa gutow
4. Well-Illuminated Kitchen With a Variety of Storage
5. Mirror Ball pendants provide unexpected sparkle
6. Love Those Layers
7. Pendant Perfection
8. Led Kitchen Lighting
9. Kitchen Island Lighting
10. Original Janell Beals kitchen pendants beauty
11. Kitchen Lighting by Susan Serra
12. White Kitchen Island
13. Kitchen sink lighting ideas
14. Incredible kitchen lighting ideas ceiling with pendant lamps
15. Industrial Style Kitchen Bar Lighting
16. Rustic Vintage Ageded Lighting
17. Kitchen Lighting Design by John Cullen Lighting
18. Kitchen skylight ceiling
19. Country Kitchen Lighting Design
20. Kitchen Track Lighting Ideas
It is very important that you plan ahead of time before you actually purchase the materials needed for the kitchen lighting design of your choice. You could add up some more fixtures in the right time when you already have the available fund for those.